Company: ISPA Technology, LLC
Posted on: May 23, 2019
Job Locations US-Homestead
Posted Date 1 month ago(4/10/2019 11:51 AM)
Top Secret SCI
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the
latest technology contracts across the country*
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 5 years in a
row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great
company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior
benefits package, and much more!
The SharePoint Specialist shall provide support for the creation,
testing, migration, documentation, maintenance, and daily operation
of SOF Enterprise collaboration capabilities.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
* Establishment and administration of alerts to monitor activity on
critical information as required. Establishing and enforcing
governance rules. Planning and implementing monthly SharePoint
Power User group meetings and convey information to the team.
Compile Monthly reports on usage and progress of site
* Perform SharePoint administration to include managing permissions
restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage, and
manage content types, site columns, lookups, and templates for
re-use in sites. Determine and create scalable structure for top
level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform
navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create
* Maintain the SharePoint environment to include constantly
revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance.
Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user
adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular
basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly.
Perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint s current and
future capabilities and liaise with the J6/Communications regarding
the migration of sites when necessary.
* Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier
1 support for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on
basic functionality. Direct users to training material and
available resources. Assist users in setting up My Sites.
Required Skills & Experience:
* 3+ years experience as a SharePoint administrator
* Expereince creating SharePoint out of the box applications or
collaborative tools to include: lists, document/form libraries,
discussion boards, surveys, calendars, the ribbon, web-parts,
workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc.
* Ability to seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft
* Security+ certification or equivalent 8570 certification
* MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
* Development experience primarily with ASP.NET and C#
Education & Certifications:
* Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study in: Engineering, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry
* An active Secret security clearance is Required
* National health, vision, and dental plans
* 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
* Life Insurance
* Short and long term disability plans
* 401(K) retirement plan
* Incentive and recognition programs
* Relocation opportunities
ISPA Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Keywords: ISPA Technology, LLC, Carol City , SharePoint Specialist, Other , Homestead, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!